Monday 2 May 2011

Where do i start?

First blog! How scary..
For months I’ve been reading blogs and thinking.. Wow, i understand these people, i think like these people, i want to have contact, support from these people.. So here i am, this is me.

I'm a 16 year old girl, ever since I was 5 years old  I’ve always known I wasn’t good enough, I’m not sure if it started with my 5’10, size 6 sister.. Who’s a model, or my 25 year old sister who isn’t accepted in my family because of her weight… which I might add is a healthy weight. All I know is I’m not who I want to be or who they want me to be so I’m fighting this battle to perfection, will I ever make it?


A year ago I was diagnosed with chronic depression, yet all my psychologist have been completely useless.. Honestly i think they just opened my eyes to more imperfect things about myself. I’ve become isolated and so fixated on weight that it’s taken over my life.. its all I think about, all I talk about… it’s the only thing I care about.

So join me on my journey to perfection,
I need all the support I can get!
Share your story!

Goal: 7kgs in 7 weeks..


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment