Monday 16 May 2011

Day one: 150 calories.

Considering I only have 40 days till my school camp I’m only doing this diet for 40 days as it will be to hard to count calories on camp :(… So I started 10 days in.

150 CALORIES…

My theory is that it’s easier to just not eat! Once you do its like your body knows it needs more! Well anyway I haven’t eat yet today, but I’m trying to think of what I should have for dinner, I could have ½ of rice, or a boiled potato.. hmm.

I’ve done about 1 hour and 20 min of exercise, and I feel great.

Current weight: 68 kgs
Goal weight: 52 kgs
In 40 days!

I was reading another girls blog and she did it for 20 days and lost 16 kgs! Lets all hope I can stick to the plan and be a better, stronger person in the end.

hmmm, steamed veggies it is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment